Monday, June 30, 2014

Well, ya'll know we got the girls just a few weeks ago. They apparently weren't socialized at the breeders & have had a hard time being around people, but we're progressing alright. Housebreaking has been trying, but I think we've finally turned the corner on that one & it's almost done. Still having a little mishap once in awhile, but for the most part, they're there.
Here they are helping Mom in the office. Great help they are, huh?

I did finish the other 2 9-patch tops. I was having so much fun playing with those 2 pieces!
Here's the light one. A little ruler work, a little stencil work. Came out interesting.
I did a little crosshatching on this one. It doesn't show up very well on the dark fabric, but it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be to do. I like it anyway.

I have Black Tie Affair on Queenie right now. Stay tuned to it's outcome!



No comments: